Thursday, May 26, 2011

CR05

(I'm not exactly sure which classes we're supposing to be covering for this course reflection but...) the last few lectures were very engaging because it let me apply some of the knowledge I gained from Design 200. It let me go through the whole process of design and how an idea turns into an actual product (even though we didn't actually create it). 
It was also interesting seeing everybody else's ideas because there were many ideas that were very original. When we were first given this project, I thought of bringing something awesome about camping and the outdoors back to the home and it was neat seeing how some of the other groups had a similar view when they were coming up with their product.
I am very excited to take my next design classes for my design minor and I hope I can build up on my foundation  I have from Desgin 200!

No comments:

Post a Comment