Thursday, April 28, 2011

A04

This is my headband in the shape of a "C"

This is tape from CVS in the shape of a lower case "E"

This is duct tape in the shape of an "O"

This is my blow dryer in shape of the letter "L"

This is a silly straw? (I don't know what they're actually called...) but it has the letter "S"

This has the letters "U", "I" and "T"!!

This is my rainboot and it has the letter "X" all over the place!

This is my mug cup but if you focus on the white part of the handle, it makes the letter "P"

This is my roommate's shoe and it has an uppercase letter "H"

This is part of Donald Duck's mouth on my folder. It has the letter "V" in it.

This is from the Big Bang Theory poster and the girl is in the shape of a letter "Y"

This is also from another poster and the traffic lights make the letter "E"

No comments:

Post a Comment