Sunday, April 24, 2011

J04


This was an outlet found in my bathroom. Gasp!!


This is the lock on my door.


The magnets on my fridge were really placed like this! Another gasp!!


I'm just going to call this a fire extinguisher holder... Found on my hallway.


This is from my friend's guitar. It looks like it's sticking its tongue out :P


This is also my friend's XBox controller. It's frowning though... :(


This was from my friends' microwave oven. Double gasp!!


This is my friend's alarm clock. Ring-ring-ring!!


When I went to NYPD with my friends, I looked up at the ceiling and found this!


This is my purse. It looks silly :)


I got a happy meal... It made me smile too :)


Found on the elevator of my dorm.


Also found on the elevator of my dorm.


Random house and face by Giant Eagle.


I always thought cars had faces :)

No comments:

Post a Comment